- Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
Cauley Pridgen, P.A. represents the Town of Wendell in connection with the Town’s negotiations and approval of Wendell Falls, the largest planned master community in Wake County which is taking off and promises to be a jewel in eastern Wake County. http://www.newsobserver.com/news/business/real-estate-news/article31835829.html
“We appreciate the opportunity to assist the Town of Wendell with this one of a kind project”, said Jim Cauley. “We commend the Town of Wendell and developer NASH Wendell Falls, LLC on this successful project. The attorneys at Cauley Pridgen, P.A. are excited about their continued work with the Town of Wendell on the Wendell Falls project and look forward to seeing the development’s continued success,” Cauley added.
Please review our Press Release for more information.