- Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has ruled in favor of the City of Wilson’s petition for preemption of state barriers to municipal broadband. Cauley Pridgen, P.A. serves as legal counsel for the City of Wilson. Jim Cauley and Gabriel Du Sablon served as the City’s local counsel in preparing its petition to the FCC. Please read our Press Release for more information.