- Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- David M. Rief joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- The Town of La Grange has appointed David M. Rief of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. as its new Town Attorney.
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
On July 23, 2014, one of the first RAD closings featuring a voucher transfer took place for Forrest Green Phase II in Wilson, NC. Cauley Pridgen represented the Wilson Housing Authority and the owner entity, Forrest Green Associates LP during the RAD approval process and closing phase. Please view our Press Release for more information.