Land Use / Litigation Attorney
Regular Full-Time Position
For its growing land use practice, Cauley Pridgen, P.A. is seeking an attorney with at least two (2) years of experience in land use law and related litigation. Candidates should demonstrate exceptional energy and a cooperative, professional demeanor. We offer a highly competitive salary and employee bonuses, along with benefits that include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, 10 days of vacation per year, and many paid holidays.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in land use law and handling related disputes and litigation
• Strong academic background, including a J.D. from an accredited law school
• Licensed in North Carolina
• Strong communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of laws and regulations relevant to land use, development entitlements, planning, zoning, quasi-judicial proceedings, representation of boards and commissions, and related civil cases
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This attorney position is full-time and will require flexibility to work extended hours when needed. The practice area is primarily throughout the Triangle and Eastern NC. However, we do not have minimum billing requirements and enjoy a business casual environment that allows both hybrid remote and in-person work in any of the firm’s three office locations.
Interested applicants may contact Jim Cauley at email@example.com.