- Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- David M. Rief joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- The Town of La Grange has appointed David M. Rief of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. as its new Town Attorney.
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
Two New Shareholders Join Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Legal Team
(Jan, 2017) Cauley Pridgen, P. A. has added two new shareholders to its legal team effective with the beginning of the new year. Timothy P. Carraway who focuses his practice in workers’ compensation and civil litigation and Gabriel Du Sablon whose practice areas include civil litigation, utilities and employment law have both already been practicing with the firm as associate attorneys for the past several years and said they look forward to continuing to serve the firm’s clients in their respective practice areas.
Carraway earned his undergraduate degree at Barton College and his law degree from North Carolina Central University School of Law. He works primarily from the firm’s Raleigh office. Du Sablon earned his undergraduate degree at Belmont Abbey College and his law degree from Ave Maria School of Law. He works primarily from the firm’s Wilson office. Both men are members of the NC State Bar and the NC Bar Association and are admitted to practice before North Carolina state and federal courts.
“We are very proud of Tim and Gabriel, the level of dedication they bring to the firm’s clients and that they chose this firm in which to develop their practice areas and continue their legal careers. These gentlemen embody our firm’s tradition of zealous representation and our emphasis on client service.” said Jim Cauley, CEO of Cauley Pridgen.
About Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
Cauley Pridgen, P.A. traces its history back to the 1940s. Its areas of practice has evolved over the years and is now limited to matters related to business, utilities, government and land. The firm’s lawyers have extensive experience in the representation of businesses, utilities, local governments and elected officials and the unique experiences of the firm’s lawyers give them an understanding of their clients’ needs that makes them effective litigators, problem solvers, negotiators, and facilitators. The firm maintains offices in Raleigh, Wilson and Kinston. For more information, contact the firm at 877-641-8848.