- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- David M. Rief joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- The Town of La Grange has appointed David M. Rief of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. as its new Town Attorney.
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry, Jr. has been awarded the distinguished Ernest H. Ball Award for excellence in municipal law. The award is bestowed periodically by the NC Association of Municipal Attorneys to someone who exhibits the characteristics of the award’s namesake in providing outstanding legal services to local governments. Other recipients of the award include Louis B. Meyer, a former Justice of the NC Supreme Court (and also a former member of the firm before it was known as Cauley Pridgen, P.A.), David M. Lawrence, a former Professor with the UNC School of Government, and Dewitt F. “Mac” McCarley, former City Attorney for the City of Charlotte and President of the International Institute of Municipal Law Officers. Please see our Press Release for more information.