- Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- David M. Rief joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- The Town of La Grange has appointed David M. Rief of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. as its new Town Attorney.
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
Raleigh Associate Tim Carraway was re-appointed by Wake County Bar Association President M. Gray Styers, Jr. to serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee. This is Tim’s third year serving on the committee. His current term will expire on December 31, 2014.