- Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- David M. Rief joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- The Town of La Grange has appointed David M. Rief of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. as its new Town Attorney.
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Raleigh Associate Tim Carraway was re-appointed to serve on the Bar Awards Committee for 2013 by Wake County Bar Association President Thomas H. Davis, Jr. This Committee is responsible for planning the annual Wake County Bar Association’s Awards Ceremony, a fundraising event for Legal Aid of Wake County. Legal Aid is a non-profit group which provides legal services to lower income residents in various North Carolina counties. Mr. Carraway plays guitar in the performance band and hopes that this year’s event will exceed 2012’s record-setting fundraising effort.