- Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
- CARRAWAY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CLIENT AGAINST SANCTIONS
- Cauley Pridgen closes Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) transaction for the Wilson Housing Authority.
- Cauley Pridgen, P.A. advises Town of Wendell
- Clients of Cauley Pridgen, P.A. Go 4 and 0 in 45 Days of Appellate Decisions
- Emily C. Cauley joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- FCC RULES IN FAVOR OF WILSON, NC
- Francis P. “Razz” Rasberry joins Cauley Pridgen, P.A.
- North Carolina Eastern Region Economic Development Guide
- Rasberry Receives Distinguished Award
- Tim Carraway Re-Appointed to Serve on the Wake County Bar Awards Committee.
- Tim Carraway to speak at an Alumni career panel at Barton College
- Two New Shareholders Join Legal Team
- Timothy Carraway Re-appointed to Bar Awards Committee
Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Conference
Attorneys Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen attend 2017 Housing Works! NC Affordable Housing Conference. Cauley Pridgen, PA will be exhibitors at this year’s conference focusing on sustainable affordable housing options for low to moderate income families. Kelly Chase and Brian Pridgen have extensive experience advising and assisting clients with affordable housing issues and commercial real estate transactions. Please contact our firm at 252-291-3848 for more information.